Summer Shopping Haul


Hallo ihr Lieben, 

heute ist es mal wieder an der Zeit für einen Post über meine Shoppingausbeute der letzen Wochen.
Dieses Mal ist es ein bisschen mehr als sonst, was aber nicht daran liegt, dass ich Shoppingsüchtig bin, sondern an einer beruflichen Veränderung :)

Hello Lovelys, 

today it´s time to show you my newest Shopping Haul from the last weeks. There are more new Clothes than usually, but thats not because I am addicted to Shopping, but because something changed in my Job. 



Top: Vero Moda, Tuch: Pieces, Shirt: Maison Scotch 

How to Wear - with my lovely Longchamp & Goertz Shoes Wedges

Ich liebe die Ketten von Maison Scotch :)




Ballerinas: Cox, Shirt: Saint Tropez, Pumps: Vagabond, Tasche: Longchamp

How to Wear - Leggins: Only


Sweater: Only, Top: Only, Tuch: Color Cosmetics, Bomberjacke: Only

Leggins: Funky Foxy Leggins Pieces



How to wear - Top: H&M

I hope you enjoyed it :)


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts